A Teaching Ministry For the Body of Christ
- and Teacher
- A deeper, richer understanding of the Hebrew roots of Christianity
- To better understand the tree Christians are grafted into
- To obtain knowledge of the symbolism in scripture
- To guard against anti-semitism and bigotry
- Recognize doctrinal error
- As a building block for further study
When Jesus was asked about paying taxes to Rome, he asked to see a coin and said “whose image is on the coin?” The answer was Caesar’s image. Whereupon Jesus said “render to Caesar that which is Caesar’s and to God that which is God’s. The question is what has the image of God on it? The answer is “mankind.” We are to present mankind to the Lord for salvation and discipleship through evangelism and teaching.
Adrienne offers seminars to include the following:
Foundational Content and Teachings of the Old Testament
- The Pentateuch (Five Books of Moses) and other Historical books
- Prophetic Books (Including Isaiah, Amos, Hosea, etc)
- Wisdom Books (Including Proverbs, Psalms, Ecclesiastes, etc)
You will learn the geography and history of ancient Israel and the Middle East, as well as the general content of each book studied. You will also be able to understand the processes by which the Old Testament was composed and developed. Applying the Old Testament to modern times, our personal situations, and our present day situations is also taught. Ethical theories are discussed as well an understanding of personal values based on the ethical theories of the Old Testament. An understanding of how to evaluate Scripture and how to critically analyze Scripture will be taught as well. Some Hebrew words and phrases will also be taught.
Foundational Content and Teachings of the New Testament:
- The Gospels
- Writings of Paul
- Other Letters
You will learn the geography and history of ancient Israel and the Middle East as well as the general content of the New Testament. How the Gospels came to be written will also be learned. Applying the New Testament to the present day and personal situation is essential to learning the New Testament. Developing a personal value system as a framework for ethical decision making and behavior will be taught. Biblical interpretation will be discussed as well.
In these seminars maps, articles, discussions, some videos are used.
Along with foundational teachings of the Bible, Adrienne also offers seminars on:
- The State of Israel’s Legitimacy and Right to Exist
- The Sin of Replacement Theology
- The Jewish Feasts
Contact Adrienne through email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule your seminars